Nexus Index du Forum
Nexus
Forum Graphisme

Nexus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Php Sdk Post Like ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nexus Index du Forum -> NexusGraphic -> ● Partage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
emotalic
Membre

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Php Sdk Post Like Répondre en citant

Facebook Php Sdk Post Like
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Natural Nerd 19,504 views 9:15 How to add facebook share and like button in a website - Duration: 9:51. Turn result in to csv, - Duration: 6:24. Back to Home Page. If all you want is a plain-old PHP array, you call the getDecodedBody() method on the FacebookResponse entity. echo $me->getName(); } catch (FacebookRequestException $ex) { // The Graph API returned an error. Once created, youll be provided with an App ID and App Secret. Astral Web Inc. If older version of SDK, the user needed to add the app just once. I was wrong with trying to get token without facebook response& Reply jon says: June 26, 2017 at 12:22 pm Ben, hey great job on your tut. actually about, Long-Lived Tokens. Click here to jump to the homepage.. Reply boshigt says: November 26, 2014 at 8:45 pm This is GREAT post man ^^. Also provided some more example that should help you out. Facebook PHP SDK Complete Guide Installing the Facebook PHP SDK Facebook PHP SDK Requirements Installing the PHP Facebook SDK Composer Installation Manual Installation Using the Facebook PHP SDK Initializing the PHP Facebook SDK Authentication & Authorization Checking If A User Is Logged In Getting Access Tokens Access Tokens from Facebook Login (manual redirect) Access Tokens from App Canvas/Page Tabs Access Tokens from the JavaScript SDK Getting a Long-Lived (Extended) Access Token Application Permissions Making Requests to the Graph API Handling Exceptions Facebook PHP SDK Examples One-Click Registration & Login Log a User Out Retrieve Users Profile Information Get Users Profile Picture Publish to Users Timeline Retrieve Users Timeline Upload a File Upload a Photo Upload a Video Download Demo Files (Facebook PHP SDK v4) Facebook PHP SDK Requirements Version 5 of the SDK runs on PHP 5.4 or greater with the mbstring extension installed. do we have to add with our index.php? Reply Ben Marshall says: August 25, 2014 at 10:24 am It just depends on the app youre building. pontikis.net Tech blog & Web labs Home Blog Tips Labs About . Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Check out the examples below to get the Facebook SDK PHP library (v5.x) integrated quickly. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. Reply Thinh Nguyen says: August 18, 2014 at 3:25 am Thanks for the code, it works perfectly! But Im stuck with this: I try to change the request url, it returns data nicely in the Facebook Graph API Explorer Tool, but in my site on localhost (appId and appSecret are correct) just returns a null array! Do you have any idea? Reply Ben Marshall says: August 25, 2014 at 10:21 am Make sure you set the apps App Domains setting to the domain youll be using the app on (e.g. RELATED: Facebook SDK PHP v4 & CodeIgniter If you have any questions or problems, post your comments below. Add the following lines to it: { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4": "5.0dev" } } Versioning Note: As of writing, v5 is still in development so you need to use the dev minimum-stability flag. int width Restrict the picture width to this size in pixels. Just to be clear, the redirecturi should take me back this same file location, right? Reply Ben Marshall says: June 17, 2015 at 7:57 am Ive updated the tutorial with the new v5 (4.1) features. One-Click Registration & Login Heres a basic example of how to use the Facebook PHP SDK v5 to enable one-click registrations and logins: '{app-id}', 'appsecret' => '{app-secret}', 'defaultgraphversion' => 'v2.3', ]); // Check if the user is logged in. There are two ways to get the access token as a plain-old string. You pass to this method, the redirect URL (where the user is redirected to after approving or denying the app authorization request) and an array of permissions you want to ask them for. .. $ composer update Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) - Installing facebook/php-sdk-v4 (dev-master cde1d8b) Cloning cde1d8b9f32fc375a8748838eaac1b6d4f48fa5e facebook/php-sdk-v4 suggests installing guzzlehttp/guzzle (Allows for implementation of the Guzzle HTTP client) Writing lock file Generating autoload files Facebook PHP SDK v4: Composer Installation If you prefer to use v4 of the Facebook PHP SDK, use 4.0.*: { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4": "4.0.*" } } Manual Installation You dont use Composer? You should! But if youre needing a quick-and-dirty install, download the zip from GitHub and extract the files on your computer somewhere. Up next Facebook PHP SDK v5: Get Likes Data of Posts/Photos - Part 27 - Duration: 24:16. $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); $permissions = ['email', 'userposts']; // optional $callback = ' $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($callback, $permissions); echo ' Log in with Facebook! '; Now you can grab an instance of the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper again and call the getAccessToken() method once the user has clicked on the login link. In v5, each of these verbs get their own corresponding method. Lets say my file for the facebook session and stuff is hosted at demo.myhost.gr/app1/fbmain.php So my App Domains is demo.myhost.gr If i have understood correctly i am supposed to use the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper($redirecturi) and $redirecturi must be This means that when the user will click at $loginUrl he will see the auth dialog and then he will leave Facebook and go at $redirecturi 5a02188284
nokia 2690 java facebook browserfacebook hide my likes from friendsfacebook hacker sayfas xero kaandescargar gratis facebook chat en espa olupdate facebook app kindle firehelp friend recover facebook accountlearn 2 hack facebookcomment hacker le compte facebook d 39;une personnefacebook browser for nokia 3220nokia e63 facebook software download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nexus Index du Forum -> NexusGraphic -> ● Partage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006